Welcome to Eco Queenslander!
Your 4 star holiday home on the Fraser Coast
You are looking for place to stay with your family for the holidays? You are travelling for work and searching for an alternative to motels? Eco Queenslander is your home away from home. Eco Quenslander is a craftsman built home which retains many of its original features: fretwork, polished timber floors, French doors, high moulded ceilings, casement windows with elaborate glass, claw-foot bath, etc. The house was built in the 1940s and fully restored and refurbished. Eco features were added to make Eco Queenslander a sustainable home.
Suitable for families and corporate travellers
Eco Queenslander accommodates the whole family together: maximum of 3 adults and maximum of 3 children but cannot exceed 5 guests in total. Rates are per number of guests per night. Please note minimum of two night stay. Rates & Bookings
Bed linen, tea towels and bathroom linen provided.
- master bedroom with a Queen size bed
- bedroom with two twin beds
- bathroom with claw bath and toilet
- fully equipped kitchen with electric stove and oven, fridge-freezer and all crockery and kitchen utensils
- dining room
- living room
- lounge room with DVD player, CD player, small library with travelling and environment books
- verandah with BBQ, garden table and chairs
- laundry with washing machine
Check availability and book online
Tour packages including accommodation at Eco Queenslander and day trips to Fraser Island, Great Barrier Reef, Whale watching, etc.
Eco Queenslander, located in a quiet street, is tastefully decorated with special attention given to making your stay comfortable and maximising your wellbeing.
We speak English, French and Spanish.
Check availability and to book online